Please call or contact us for updated price and availability
4-Ply (.075″) 2″ x 4″ re-usable adhesive-back Spot Blanket for use with PressSaver’s
‘.025″ UnderBlanket’ used inplace of a 5-ply blanket on 2800, 3200, 960, 975 Ryobi / Itek presses when printing return address on envelopes.
Re-stickable adhestive has long use life if kept free of grease, ink, solvent, ect., and can be used upto 50 times or more if cared for.
* This is a high quality compressable blanket that will not smash.
* It’s small surface area reduces plate stress and will not cause a wrinkled envelope.
* If you use laser plates, this blanket eliminates ink build-up on edges of envelopes that might miss register.
* Buy larger size blankets and use your paper cutter to cut them down to smaller custom sizes for any image you like.
* Try one, I promise you’ll never go back to using a full size blanket for printing envelopes again!